Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Stupid People

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Stupid People

    Hahaha this is classic!



    I have 2 dogs & I was buying a large bag of Pal at Big W and standing in
    line at the check out.

    A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

    On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Pal Diet again,
    although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last
    time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care
    ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms.

    I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that
    it works is to load your pants pockets with Pal nuggets and simply eat
    one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally
    complete so I was going to try it again.

    I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now
    enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.

    Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition
    because I had been poisoned. I told her no; it was because I'd been
    sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me.

    I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so
    hard as he staggered out the door.

    Stupid b*tch...why else would I buy dog food??
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stupid People

    I know that was a dumb question that she asked but what if she was trying to stike a convo with you.
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stupid People

    Yeah, sounds like she was hitting on you ID.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member mm38nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stupid People

    Thats a good one.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]


    [url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stupid People

    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe you were buying it for a friend or family member and all she wanted to do was start a conversation. That was kinda rude, funny, but rude.

    If I was that lady, I am probably thinking to myself what a smart butt. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stupid People

    It was a joke my co-worker sent me folks
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •